Attentive, responsive and caring, the Générationnel team puts you in the best conditions to land your future position!
We offer completely transparent exchanges and work with you on carefully selected offers.
Digital team Lead (H/F) – Paris – ASAP – 45/50K
A non-profit organization created in 1971 by leading banks and insurance companies, Qorus now comprises a network of 120+ financial groups in more than 130 countries around the world. Qorus’ goal is to support our members and create a strong community based on expertise and skills.
The mission is to provide community the possibility intelligence to optimize, innovate and transform by recognizing the best practices of the members and connecting them.
Following a significant rebranding effort less than a year ago, the team are seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven individual to lead our digital team, which consists of two developers and a graphic designer.
As the primary contact for all digital requirements, you will oversee operational teams responsible for websites and various client-facing or backend tools.
Your role will involve bridging the gap between the digital team and other departments to provide tailored digital solutions.
Both developers and design teams have a high level of autonomy so solutions will be co-created with them. Additionally, you will take charge of steering these projects from inception to launch.
Your primary responsibilities will revolve around overseeing our recently revamped website. In this capacity, you will be responsible for :
- Collaborating with various teams throughout the organization to identify necessary updates
- Overseeing the project roadmap and determining project priorities
- Guiding the UX, UI, and development aspects of each project
- Ensuring proper testing, launch, and support for all updates
- Addressing feedback from customers and internal stakeholders
- Handling bug management
In addition to managing website-related projects, which will constitute the majority of your work, you will also contribute to driving our digital transformation by supporting management and operational teams. You will participate in discussions aimed at enhancing the tech stack and modernizing the tools and processes.
Although the digital team speaks French, the rest of the teams are English speakers, and we expect you to be proficient in both languages.
You are the right person for Qorus if :
- You are agile and resourceful
- You like to look for solutions to all the problems you encounter
- You have already had the opportunity to manage a team
- Knowledge of web development a plus (HTML, CSS, PHP). Use of Laravel framework
- Knowledge of web design and Figma a plus
- Knowledge of web hosting also a plus. Use of Digital Ocean